The Toxic Polution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is for communication and fun for writing stories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:21 pm

As the day dragged on, Raine trugged through the muck of one of the many court yards with in the Citidel that resided within and in between the two moutains, Rizgul & Hayaz. It had been a long day of training and teaching some of the new Dragon Riders to weild a blade, but the day wasn't over for night watch still had to be done. Raine walked into doors of the Banquite Hall and a waftey smell of different foods hit her like a brick wall, she suddenly became very hungry and went to sit and eat to her fill. After she finished her much needed feast, she went up to her room were she needed a much needed rest from the past and todays events. One of the advantages of being a Dragon Rider, the dragon that was bonded to you had its on cave connected to your designated room. Toshi snaked his head into the room when he sensed Raine walked. "You look tired young one..."he said using the mental link that only they shared.

"Its been a long day Toshi, I am in much needed rest after what todays events had held,"she explained to him while she started to rid herself of her day clothes and changed into something more comfortable to sleep in. "I am going to sleep, you should as well Toshi for tomorrow is a new day and we have scouting to do,"she said as she laid down on her bed and let her mind and body be taken over by sleep and dreams.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:41 pm

It was another normal night of stealing as Reztac sneaked along a cottage farm building. He was a skilled fighter and theif and got way with almost anything. As he snuck around, he made sure to cover his tracks and to be as quiet as possible. When he noticed nobody was home, he quickly ransacked the place for valuables he could sell. He managed to stumble upon a chest in one of the bed rooms; he picked the lock and looked through the chest. The only thing that looked valuable was a weird looking black stone with blood red spider like veins on it. He stashed it away into his sack then fled the area and back to his small place in the woods. After several days went by of selling things he stole, the stone he stole hatched into a baby dragon. "I thought you guys lived up north more,"he said aloud, the dragon sneezed then looked up at him with big bright ruby red eyes. One thing that got to Reztac was small creatures and the puppy dog look, so he decided to keep the dragon and named him Jeckle.

Years went by and Jeckle seemed to have a very rapid groth rate for now he was big enough to ride on. Reztac and been able to get in touch with a man who made and sold dragon saddles for dragons riders and would have to wait two days before it was ready. In the mean time, Restac and Jeckle rested near a cave just outside of the outskirts of the village. Jeckle was curled up around Tac asleep while Tac made some arrows for his bow.
Back to top Go down
https://the-toxition.forumotion.net
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Raine yawned and stretched, the morning light of the sun warming her skin. Toshi was slumbering beside her, and upon her waking opened one slitted green eye. He let loose a monsterous yawn and stood on sleep-shaken legs. Why do we have to get up so early? Toshi growled gently, grumpily, and turned his slender snout towards Raine. "Our enemies dont sleep in. Thats why." Raine sighed and dressed in her day clothes. I dont like being the patrol.. maybe we should sign up for the Forces. His claws dug into the earth as he stretched, Fighting is always refreshing. Especially when there are horses.. Toshi always had a love for horse meat. Every time they found a troop in the forest that wasnt on their side he would have Raine keep at least one of the horses for him. Picking up her sword, she twirled it right before placing it in its sheath. Toshi spread his large, scaled wings and bent down so Raine could climb aboard.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:16 pm

When morning broke through the canopy of the forest, Tac woke up and stretched. Jeckle stretched as well and slowly stood to his full height while he stretched his wings out and let out a lazy yawn. "Time to get your saddle Jeckle,"Tac told his companion. Saddles are for younglings and scared riders such as yourself...Jeckle told him as he lowered his head to be eye to eye with Tac. "I am not scared, I wish to not get scraped by your scales in flight,"he corrected the dragon. Jeckle chuckled a rumbling laugh as he strode passed him and down to the river a few yards away to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 pm

The wind whipped Raine's short, blonde hair back as Toshi glided through the clouds. She hadnt noticed anything different so far and soon decided to depart from the hazardous skys. "Head back!" She ordered and Toshi began to change course when something sounded in his ear. Suddenly his eyes became thin slits. Someone is in the forest..with another dragon Toshi started to circle around to find where the sounds were coming from, and used his superior senses to track down the maybe enemies. Hold on. He warned before diving steeply into the treetops.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Jeckle raised his head high from drinking and looked up to the sky when he sensed something large, possibley a dragon closing in. Someone or something is coming... Tac doused the fire out and got on his horse as he kicked it to gallop. Jeckle shot up and out of the trees in a different direction to distract the dragon--if it was a dragon. Tac raced through the forest on his horse as he headed towards the village to seek shelter and to pick up the saddle so he could truely get out of the area on Jeckle. One thing he distasted the most was millitary officals from the Dragon Queens forces, along with local authority.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 pm

A large Red Winged Glider burst from the trees, as big as Toshi, bellowing deeply and slightly aggresive. Toshi's eyes caught movement below in the brush, but was too preoccupied with the threat of a large dragon coming at them. Raine used her link with Toshi to communicate her plan. Toshi lowered his great tail and Raine slid down into the forest, hopefully landing on the escaping party.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Tac fell off his horse as some type of mass from above landed on him. He hit the ground with a thud and groan as he and his attacker rolled down a hill in a battle of who was going to come out on top. He managed to kick off his attacker and draw a small sai from the inside of his jacket and held a defensive stance. If his attacker ment to kill him, why didn't they just shoot him with an arrow, so he was going to let them explain themselves first before any fighting would go down.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:51 pm

"Who are you?! What side are you on?!" Raine growled as she clutched her great rune sword. The runner was a tall, handsome man with a semi lean build. He stood, stance educated and almost perfect, with a raised eyebrow at his attacker.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:59 pm

"I should be the one asking you that!!....Your the one who attacked me!!"he yelled while snarling alil. While still holding his defensive position with his sai. He was at a stand off with a young fair, which he had to admit that she was pretty but none the less it was a girl who attacked him. If any had ever found out about this, his reputation as a theif and fighter would deplet into almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:01 pm

"I attacked because you ran." Raine twirled her sword in impatientice. " And because you have a dragon." She relaxed just a bit, but held the hilt as if he would strike any second.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:03 pm

"And why would a fair like you care if I have a dragon, unless you are one of the forces from the Dragon Queen,"he said the last part in distaste. He hated the Dragon Queen with a passion because of what she did to his family, or what her guards did.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 pm

" I scout for the Draken Forces and you happened to be fitting for the description of one of the Queen's henchmen." She explained, standing up straight. "What about you? Are you one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm

"I would gladly sever her head if I had the chance,"he told her and spit on the ground as he holstered his sai. "I would give my life before I ever served her,"he told her boldly and lifted his chin.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 pm

" Bull. Prove it. Many alike have said what you had said now and turned out to be her spies." Raine turned serious again and squared her shoulders for possible impact.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

"As I recall, most of her agents and henchmen have a dark green tattoo of her insignia on the side of there necks..."he pulled down his jacket collar and showed her blank skin with no tattoo's. "I am no spy or any force of her's,"he told her in confidence. If had to he would fight her to make her believe him that he wasn't a Draken Force.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Raine raised an eyebrow. "Nope. I dont believe you." Her lip curled up in a smerk " Her spies dont have markings. But they have a distinct way of fighting that Ive been able to read."
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm

He smirked. "If its a fight you want.....its a fight you will get,"he told her and pulled out two steel katana's and put up a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Raine moved slowly, gracefully into a foreign stance unknown in the land, and held her sword in one firm hand behind her back. "Your move."
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:30 pm

He smirked and twirled his swords as he moved towards her then he striked at her with an unbelievable force but also with grace.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:32 pm

"ah...an elf. I almost couldnt tell with your hair." Raine moved swiftly out of the way and attempted to sweep his feet out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Tac jumped in the air and flipped over her then twirled around as he striked at her back to weaken her.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Raine stumbled forward at the blow. She rolled on the ground and regained stance. "Cheap shot!" She shouted, aiming at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Omen0657
Admin
Omen0657

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:38 pm

He used his arm guard to evade the blow then ran forwards with her going backwards into a tree. "What will it take to prove to you that I am not a Draken?"he asked in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
shinku.beast

shinku.beast

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:40 pm

"I already know youre not a Draken." She smerked. He looked at her like she was insane. Raine lowered her weapon, and Tac did likewise. Suddenly she hit his head with the hilt of her sword, intending to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons   Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Apocalyptic Dance of the Dragons
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Toxic Polution :: Home-made RPG Section :: RPG Thread 1-
Jump to: